Breaded curry herb chicken recipe
Breaded Curry-Herb ChickenThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This gluten-free chicken recipe has a nice modern twist, with curry powder and lots of black pepper.
Ready in: 1 hour
- 2 cups gluten-free flour mix (see notes)
- 1/4 cup curry powder
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoning (thyme, basil, rosemary)
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 4 chicken hind quarters, split into 4 drumsticks and 4 thighs
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 40 mins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and coat a baking sheet with olive oil.
2. Mix flour, curry powder, Italian seasoning and pepper in bowl. Fill a second bowl halfway with water.
3. Dip each chicken piece in water, then dip into flour mixture and place on the baking sheet. Any leftover flour mixture can be poured onto the chicken on the pan.
4. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees F is reached.Ingredient Note
Gluten Free Flour Mix can be found on this site as well, just search for it.
Reference: Breaded curry herb chicken recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)