Brandy slush recipe
Brandy SlushThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Alcoholic fizzy fruity drink for the summer time.
Ready in: 2 days
- 5 tea bags
- 5 cups hot water
- 4 cups cool water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup brandy, or to taste
- 1 quart ginger ale or 7up(R)
Preparation methodPrep: 2 days
1. Steep tea bags in the 5 cups hot water for 10 minutes.
2. Stir in the 4 cups cool water, sugar, lemonade concentrate, orange juice concentrate, and brandy. Freeze for 2 days.
3. Fill a glass 3/4 full of frozen mixture, add ginger ale or 7up and blend with a hand blender.
Reference: Brandy slush recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)