Brandy marinated and grilled pork cutlets recipe
Brandy Marinated and Grilled Pork CutletsThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Sweet, tender pork cutlets come off the grill with plenty of flavor since you marinated them in a brandy, sugar and lemon mix.
Ready in: 52 mins
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 4 pork cutlets
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 12 mins | Extra time: 30 mins, marinating
1. Combine fennel, sugar, lemon juice, brandy, olive oil, and parsley in a large plastic resealable bag. Add the pork. Seal bag, turn to coat, and refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate.
2. Preheat the grill to Low.
3. Drain cutlets from marinade and place on grill. Set on grill and cook for about 12 minutes, flipping once midway through cooking time. Serve.
Reference: Brandy marinated and grilled pork cutlets recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)