Boneless pork roast recipe
Boneless Pork Roast
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Easy and tasty Pork Roast. You will do it time and time again.
Ready in: 1 hour 35 mins
- Hormel(R) 24oz. Boneless Pork Roast (Roast Flavor)
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- Salt to tastes
- 2 Med. Onions (thin slices)
- 2 Med. Red Potatoes (cut into wedges)
- 2 Carrots (peeled and cut length wise)
- 6 Garlic Clove (peel and leave whole)
- Olive oil
- 1 14oz Can Beef Broth
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 1 hour 10 mins | Extra time: 10 mins, resting
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Let pork sit to room temperature and season with pepper and salt.
2. Place the onions, potatoes, carrots, garlic, pepper & salt in a Dutch Oven (oval best).
3. Heat a skillet on high heat and when hot put 1.1/2 turn of olive oil. Place the pork on the skillet and brown on all sides. Take the pork out and let it rest for about 3 minutes.
4. Place the pork inside the Dutch Oven on top of the aromatics. Add the beef broth. (should cover half of the pork)
5. Cover the Dutch Oven (make sure is a tight fit) place on oven for 1 hour, or until the internal temperature of the pork is 155 degrees F. Take out and of Dutch oven and let it rest for 10 minutes.
6. Slices and serve the liquid over the pork.
Reference: Boneless pork roast recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.