Apple and onions fall pizza recipe
Apple and Onions Fall Pizza
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Looking for fall pizza? Just because the fresh tomatoes at the store are greener and greener doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy pizza. Use that star of the fall, the apple.
Ready in: 23 mins
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 round prepared pizza dough
- 2 apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 large shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 13 mins
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Distribute the cornmeal over a round pizza pan and place the pizza dough on top, stretching out to fit the pan. Bake for 5 minutes.
3. Top with apples and shallots, then sprinkle cheese over the top.
4. Bake for 8 more minutes, until pizza crust is light brown and the cheeses have melted.
Tags: recipe, Apple and onions fall pizza recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Apple and onions fall pizza recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com