Bob’s buffalo chicken done your way recipe
Bob’s Buffalo Chicken Done Your Way
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This is a great way to enjoy “bar type” food without the guilt! I love buffalo wings, but hate the guilt of eating, say, 20 of ’em! This is a lower-fat version with all the taste. Enjoy!
Ready in: 15 mins
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 ounces hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons your favorite BBQ Sauce
- 1 ounce Extra Spicy Clamato(R)
- Red pepper flakes (to taste)
- Chili powder (to taste)
- Blue cheese dressing, for dipping
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Grill the chicken breasts, cooking thoroughly.
2. While chicken is cooking, combine all other ingredients except blue cheese dressing in a plastic container (you need the lid).
3. After chicken is cooked, cut each breast in half. Use a fork to poke several holes in it.
4. Put all chicken into plastic container with sauce. Cover with lid, and shake like the dickens until chicken is completely coated.
6. Serve with blue cheese dressing on the side. I enjoy it with a salad too.
Reference: Bob’s buffalo chicken done your way recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.