Blackened shrimp recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
These spicy shrimp with honey, lime, and tequila make an easy summer appetizer.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 1 pound 26-31 size shrimp, peeled & cleaned, tails on
- 1 large tomato, large diced
- 1 large cucumber, large diced
- 1 avocado, large diced
- 1 shallot, finely miced
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 shot tequila
- 2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. oil
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Heat grill to Medium High and lightly oil grill plate.
2. Mix vegetables and cilantro in a bowl. Juice limes and add honey and tequila. Pour over vegetables, mix and divide among 4 salad plates or margarita glasses.
3. Mix Old Bay and cayenne. Sprinkle over shrimp.
4. Grill over medium high heat 3 minutes per side, just till opaque. Divide among 4 serving dishes.Alternate method
For main dish, omit tequila and double all ingredients. Serve over your favorite green salad.
Reference: Blackened shrimp recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)