Best salmon burgers recipe
Best Salmon BurgersThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
The secret: A mix of fresh and smoked salmon, adding just a touch of tenderness. Fresh dill and lemon zest enhance the flavor of the seafood, don’t leave them out if you can avoid it.
Ready in: 21 mins
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) salmon fillet, skin and bones removed, finely chopped
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh onion
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 6 mins
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Stir all ingredients together in a bowl. Form into 6 1-inch thick patties. Coat with cooking spray.
3. Set the patties on the grill and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, flipping midway through cooking time, until patties reach an internal temperature of 140 degrees F. Serve.
Reference: Best salmon burgers recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)