Best hot bacon cheese dip recipe
Best Hot Bacon Cheese Dip
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
No skimping on the cheese or the bacon here. You’ll be using your finger to get at this if the chips run out.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 8 slices bacon, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces crumbled bleu cheese
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a small (2-cup capacity) baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place bacon in a cold skillet, then turn the heat to medium. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes until bacon chunks are crisp. Add garlic when there are about 2 minutes left on the bacon. Drain on paper towels.
3. Whip the cream cheese with an electric hand mixer, then add the heavy cream, bacon, garlic, cheese, and chives. Stir until smooth. Pour into baking dish and sprinkle with almonds.
4. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve with crackers.
Reference: Best hot bacon cheese dip recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.