Best ever crab dip recipe
Best Ever Crab Dip
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
When you’re ready to make the leap to a really quality crab dip, here’s the recipe to go with. Think of yourself as the Yankees signing Alex Rodriguez–sure, it’s expensive, but if it gets you a World Series…
Ready in: 10 mins
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 6 ounces premium crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup toasted slivered almonds
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. In a saucepan, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, wine, onion, mustard, nutmeg, and hot sauce. Place over medium-low heat and cook, stirring, until the cream cheese has melted.
2. Add crab and parsley. Place in serving dish and garnish with paprika and almonds. Serve with crackers or toasted baguette.
Reference: Best ever crab dip recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)