Best ever chocolate fudge recipe
Best Ever Chocolate FudgeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This super rich fudge is the perfect thing for any chocoholic!
Ready in: 2 hours 15 mins
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons butter
- pinch salt
Preparation methodPrep: 2 hours 5 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Line a 9×9 inch square pan with foil and grease it.
2. Using a medium saucepan, on low heat, mix chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk until melted, then mix in vanilla extract and set to simmer. Put in the salt and butter and mix until melted and well blended.
3. Pour the melted fudge into the pan and spread evenly.
4. Put it into the fridge for 2 hours and once done, flip pan onto the cutting board and remove foil, then cut into 16 squares and enjoy!
Reference: Best ever chocolate fudge recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)