Best beer b q burgers recipe
Best Beer-B-Q BurgersThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
These burgers are juicy and full of flavor. They are perfect on the grill, but can be made on the broiler. Spice it up with a little chili or chipotle pepper for a great kick.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 1 pound 80-percent lean ground beef
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup beer
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion, diced (optional)
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
2. Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix with hands until all ingredients are spread evenly throughout the meat. If it feels too dry, add an extra tablespoon of beer. Form burgers into desired sizes and put a small depression in the middle of each burger with your thumb.
3. Grill burgers on one side for approximately 5 minutes and flip; grill 5 more minutes or to desired doneness. Close grill cover for better cooking and flavor.
Reference: Best beer b q burgers recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)