Beer chili turkey tacos recipe
Beer Chili Turkey Tacos
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
If you love big, bold-flavored chili, this turkey chili recipe is the way to go. Made with three types of peppers and a splash of beer (plus garlic and Worcestershire), it’s a quick meal that you’ll savor all night.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup beer
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 3 1/4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 taco shells, warmed
- Shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, and/or sour cream, as desired
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Brown turkey together with onions and bell pepper in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour off excess liquid, then add beer, chili sauce, chilies, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper.
2. When mixture comes to a boil, turn heat down to low and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Fill taco shells with the mixture and top as desired with lettuce, cheese, and sour cream. Serve.
Reference: Beer chili turkey tacos recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.