Beer batter fish recipe
Beer Batter Fish Recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
1. 1 kg shrimp, cut and cleaned
2. 1 1/2 oz lager Beer
3. 1 tsp Paprika
4. Salt to taste
5. 2 1/2 cups Flour
6. Cooking oil
7. lemon slices (for decoration)
Method of preparation
1. Take the beer in a large bowl. Now add the flour, salt, and paprika into it, blend it using a hand blender till the beer is light and frothy.
2. Heat cooking oil in an electric fryer. Heat it up to a temperature of 375 degree F.
3. Dip the fish pieces in the beer batter; shake off the excess batter and deep fry till golden brown on both sides. Drain the oil and serve hot. Decorate with lemon slices.
Reference: Beer batter fish recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.