Barry good banana bread recipe
Barry Good Banana BreadThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the "Barry good banana bread recipe", a delightful treat that will leave your taste buds craving for more. This recipe is a classic twist on traditional banana bread, with a secret ingredient that takes it to a whole new level of goodness. It's easy to make and perfect for breakfast or as a snack any time of the day. The aroma of freshly baked bread will fill your kitchen, while the moist and flavorful texture will keep you coming back for another slice.
Keywords: banana bread, recipe, delicious, easy, moist.
Barry good banana bread recipe details
Simple but very good banana bread recipe, which has been in the family for generations.
Ready in: 1 hour 20 mins
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup butter (soft)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas (overripe)
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2. First hand mix all the soft ingredients (extract, butter, sour cream, eggs, and rum) together. Then hand mix the dry ingredients (sugar, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt) together with the soft ingredients. Lastly, hand mix in the mashed bananas. Pour mixture into two well greased loaf pans.
3. Bake until a toothpick inserted near the center comes clean, about 1 hour.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Barry good banana bread recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 19 times, 1 visit(s) today