Bangin banana bread recipe
Bangin’ Banana Bread
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
So awesome and easy to make that your mother-in-law will be green with envy.
Ready in: 1 hour 15 mins
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups pureed ripe bananas
- 1 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar together with an electric mixer until thoroughly blended. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and add the bananas, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract. Stir in the flour by hand until barely combined, and gently fold the macadamia nuts into the batter.
3. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and bake on the oven’s middle shelf until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean, 55 to 60 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, and let the loaf rest for 10 minutes before turning out from the pan.
Reference: Bangin banana bread recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.