Bangers n balls recipe
Bangers n’ Balls
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Twist on an old favorite!
Ready in: 2 hours 15 mins
Makes: 1 Crock Pot-full
- 1.5 Lbs Ground Sirloin
- 1 Egg
- 1 Packet French Onion Soup Mix
- 4 Tbsp Worechestire Sauce
- 1 Jar Baco-s
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1/4 cup Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 1 Bag Little Smokies (Or a pkg. of Smoked Sausage, Sliced)
- 2 Cans WHOLE Cranberry Sauce
- 2 Jars Chili Sauce (I use Heinz)
- 3/4-1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Cans (1 Big Jar or Pkg) Kraut
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 2 hours
1. Oven-350*. Meatballs: Gently mix Ground Sirloin, Egg, Soup Mix, Worechestire sauce, breadcrumbs, Baco-s, and garlic. Roll into meat balls and place on large cookie sheet(s). Bake about 25 minutes, or until almost fully cooked. Eyeball it.
2. While balls are baking: In the Crock Pot, combine the cranberry sauce, chili sauce, and brown sugar, mix until well combined. Fold in kraut. Set on high, and let cook. The sauce with thin out and melt together, as it cooks.
3. Add smoked sausage, and meatballs when cooked. Let cook another 45 mins to marry all the flavors. Serve in bowls (these are messy!)
Reference: Bangers n balls recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.