Baked potatoes with mushrooms and goat cheese recipe
Baked Potatoes with Mushrooms and Goat CheeseThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis recipe for baked potatoes with mushrooms and goat cheese is a delightful combination of flavors and textures. The earthiness of the mushrooms pairs perfectly with the creamy and tangy goat cheese, creating a rich and satisfying dish. The potatoes are baked to perfection, resulting in a crispy skin and fluffy interior that serves as the perfect vessel for the flavorful filling. Whether served as a side dish or a vegetarian main course, this recipe is sure to impress.
Keywords: baked potatoes, mushrooms, goat cheese, recipe, flavorful.
Baked potatoes with mushrooms and goat cheese recipe details
A great baked potato when you’re cutting down on meat, mushrooms and goat cheese make this plenty hearty.
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup crumbled soft goat cheese
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pierce the potatoes a few times with a fork. Place on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, or until you can easily slide a knife through the potatoes.
3. When potatoes are almost done, put butter into a nonstick skillet and place over medium heat to melt. Cook mushrooms in butter until tender, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Split potatoes open and serve each topped with mushrooms and goat cheese.Cook potato faster in microwave
In a hurry? Cook the potatoes in the microwave. Pierce with a fork as above, then put in microwave on a paper towel. Microwave on high for 15 minutes (only 8-10 if you are doing just 1 potato), or until you can easily slide a knife through the potato.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Baked potatoes with mushrooms and goat cheese recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.