Baked potatoes with meatballs and red sauce recipe
Baked Potatoes with Meatballs and Red SauceThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a hearty and delicious meal? Look no further than this recipe for baked potatoes with meatballs and red sauce. This dish combines tender meatballs, tangy red sauce, and perfectly baked potatoes for a satisfying and comforting meal. With just a few simple ingredients and easy steps, you can whip up this flavorful dish in no time. Whether you're cooking for a family dinner or hosting a gathering, these baked potatoes with meatballs and red sauce are sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Keywords: baked potatoes, meatballs, red sauce, recipe, comforting meal
Baked potatoes with meatballs and red sauce recipe details
A filling lunch idea, this meaty potato recipe is simple enough for any beginning cook, and great for picky eaters. Who doesn’t like tomato sauce and meatballs?
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 12 frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pierce the potatoes a few times with a fork. Place on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, or until you can easily slide a knife through the potatoes.
3. When potatoes are almost finished, put the marinara sauce and the meatballs in a saucepan over medium heat, and allow to warm up, about 10 minutes.
4. Split potatoes open and serve each topped with 1/2 cup marinara sauce, 3 meatballs, and a generous sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.Cook potato faster in microwave
In a hurry? Cook the potatoes in the microwave. Pierce with a fork as above, then put in microwave on a paper towel. Microwave on high for 15 minutes (only 8-10 if you are doing just 1 potato), or until you can easily slide a knife through the potato.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Baked potatoes with meatballs and red sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.