Baked potato with cheddar and broccoli recipe
Baked Potato with Cheddar and Broccoli
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
An easy bachelor’s lunch or dinner. Foolproof for beginning (or just lazy) cooks.
Ready in: 1 hour 5 mins
- 1 baking potato
- 1/4 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup steamed broccoli florets
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pierce the baked potato several times with a fork, place on baking sheet, and bake for 1 hour or until tender. (In a hurry? Cook in the microwave on high for 10 minutes.) Remove from oven and split open.
3. Top potato with cheese and broccoli. Serve hot.
Reference: Baked potato with cheddar and broccoli recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.