Bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers recipe
Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Better than the typical poppers.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 12 jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 12 slices bacon
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Cut the peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds and membranes.
2. Combine the cheeses, then fill the peppers with cheese. Put pepper halves back together.
3. Wrap each pepper with a slice of bacon.
4. Put peppers on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Reference: Bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.