Banana-White Chocolate Muffins
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 bananas, pureed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup grated white chocolate
- 1/3 cup ground pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, blend the egg, oil, banana, and milk. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder, white chocolate, and pecans.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the milk mixture.
- Stir moistened (do not over mix).
- Fill 16 greased muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until tops are golden brown.
Tip: Put a few tablespoons of water in any unused muffin cups to protect the pan and keep the rest of the muffins moist.
Makes: 16 muffins.
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)