B l t plus turkey sandwiches recipe
B.L.T Plus Turkey Sandwiches
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Go beyond the B.L.T. with this great lunch idea. Turkey, mustard and apricot jam pull the traditional B.L.T. to a whole new level of awesomeness.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 2 bacon slices
- 4 bread slices
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 3 ounces thinly sliced deli peppered turkey
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 slices red onion
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Cook bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp, then drain on paper towels. Meanwhile, toast the bread.
2. Spread two pieces of toast with mustard. Spread remaining two pieces of toast with jam and top with turkey, bacon, tomato, onion, lettuce, and Swiss cheese.
3. Set the mustard-coated toast pieces on top of the sandwiches, mustard-side down, and cut sandwiches in half. Serve.
Tags: recipe, B l t plus turkey sandwiches recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare B l t plus turkey sandwiches recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com