Authentic kansas city missouri shrimp curry recipe
Authentic Kansas City, Missouri Shrimp CurryThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis authentic Kansas City Missouri shrimp curry recipe is a delightful fusion of flavors that will transport your taste buds to the heartland of America. Bursting with succulent shrimp, aromatic spices, and a creamy coconut base, this dish is a true culinary gem. The rich and fragrant curry sauce perfectly complements the tender shrimp, creating a harmonious balance of flavors. Whether you're a curry aficionado or simply looking to try something new, this recipe is guaranteed to impress.
Keywords: authentic, Kansas City, Missouri, shrimp curry, recipe.
Authentic kansas city missouri shrimp curry recipe details
Easy curry that even a simple boy like me can make. Serve over rice. Enjoy!
Ready in: 1 hour 30 mins
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 20-25 medium shrimp, tail removed
- 5 small mushrooms, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced in thin strips
- 1/4 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Preparation methodPrep: 1 hour 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Mix curry powder, garlic, brown sugar, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, and soy sauce thoroughly.
2. Pour over the shrimp and marinate for at least an hour.
3. Chop the veggies and simmer with oil in a skillet for about 10 minutes.
4. Add the marinated shrimp and continue simmering until shrimp is cooked.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Authentic kansas city missouri shrimp curry recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 48 times, 1 visit(s) today