⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- 1 Tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 can favorite Chalet Suzanne Soup
- 1/3 cup half and half coffee cream (or add cream as directed on can)
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon grated lemon rind (optional)
Soften gelatin in cold water. Heat small amount of soup, add gelatin, and stir until dissolved. Add to remainder of soup. Stir in optional lemon juice and/or rind. Pour into mold and chill well. When well set, unmold and garnish. Recipe may be double or tripled as needed.
Makes: 2 to 4 servings
Reference: Aspics recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 27 times, 1 visits today)