Asian grilled tuna burgers recipe
Asian Grilled Tuna BurgersThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the Asian grilled tuna burgers recipe, a delightful twist on the classic burger. This recipe combines the bold flavors of Asia with the succulent taste of grilled tuna, creating a mouthwatering dish that is both healthy and satisfying. With a perfect balance of spices and seasonings, these burgers are sure to become a new favorite. Whether you're hosting a barbecue or looking for a quick and delicious weeknight meal, these Asian grilled tuna burgers are a must-try.
Keywords: Asian, grilled, tuna, burgers, recipe.
Asian grilled tuna burgers recipe details
A great idea for cans of tuna: bring ’em out to the grill and make man food out of ’em.
Ready in: 15 mins
- 2 (6 ounce) cans water-packed tuna, drained
- 1 egg
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons plain dried bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. Preheat grill to medium and lightly oil grate.
2. In a mixing bowl, gently stir tuna together with egg, scallions, cilantro, bread crumbs, mayo, ginger, sesame oil, and salt. Pat into 4 (4-inch) circles, about 1/2-inch thick.
3. Place patties on the grill and cook for about 5 minutes, flipping midway through cooking time, until the patties have set and turned golden-brown.
4. Serve alone or on hamburger buns.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Asian grilled tuna burgers recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 23 times, 1 visit(s) today