Andrew’s famous meatloaf recipe
Andrew’s Famous Meatloaf
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
An old family recipe, you will not believe how good this is! Great for sandwiches.
Ready in: 1 hour 5 mins
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs (seasoned is ok)
- 3 tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 cup mozzerella cheese, diced into small cubes
- 1/2 lb bacon (optional)
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 45 mins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix all ingredients (except optional bacon) well in bowl.
3. Form the mixture into a pan, and lay strips of bacon over the top (optional)
4. Cook at 400 degrees F oven for 1 hour
5. Serve with Mashed potatoes and gravy
Reference: Andrew’s famous meatloaf recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)