A lot of deviled eggs recipe
A Lot of Deviled Eggs
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Need an easy appetizer for a crowd? Bang out this simple deviled eggs recipe in 30 minutes, and everyone’s happy.
Ready in: 40 mins
- 24 eggs
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
Prep: 40 mins
1. Place eggs in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. When water boils, remove from heat and cover the saucepan. Let the eggs sit for 16 minutes, then drain and cool eggs in a bowl of ice water. Peel and halve lengthwise.
2. Scoop out yolks from the whites and place in a mixing bowl. Use a fork to smash the yolks, then add cream cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt, and onion powder to the yolks and stir to combine well.
3. Pipe or spoon the yolk mixture back into the egg whites. Serve.
Reference: A lot of deviled eggs recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.