White clam linguine recipe
White Clam LinguineThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Very creamy pasta dish that’s a great idea for canned clams. Beginning cooks, make this quick and easy seafood dish and watch everyone be impressed.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle clam juice
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans chopped clams, liquid separated and set aside
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 ounces linguine, cooked according to package directions
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Pour oil into a saucepan and place over medium-high heat. Cook garlic in hot oil for 1 minute, then add remaining ingredients except pasta and chopped clams. (Do add the canned clam liquid.)
2. Bring to a boil, the simmer on low heat for 8 to 10 minutes to thicken. Add clams and heat through, then serve over linguine.
Reference: White clam linguine recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)