Very fast microwaved rice with red bell pepper and broccoli recipe
Very Fast Microwaved Rice with Red Bell Pepper and Broccoli
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Incredibly simple, fast and healthy, a meal to make when you’re wanting to get in and out of the kitchen fast.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 cup instant rice
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh broccoli
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Whisk together the water, butter, and bouillon in a medium or small glass mixing bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on High in the microwave.
2. Stir in the rice and vegetables. Cover again with plastic wrap and return to microwave to cook for 6 to 7 minutes. Then let the rice stand, uncovered, for about 5 minutes. Stir to loosen everything up and serve.
Reference: Very fast microwaved rice with red bell pepper and broccoli recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.