Vegetarian taco style baked potatoes recipe
Vegetarian Taco-Style Baked PotatoesThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Turn a baked potato into a meal with this simple vegetarian recipe. Spice it up with your favorite salsa.
Ready in: 1 hour 10 mins
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup salsa
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pierce the potatoes a few times with a fork. Place on baking sheet and bake for 1 hour, or until you can easily slide a knife through the potatoes.
3. Split potatoes open and top each with refried beans and shredded cheese. Return to oven to heat beans and melt cheese, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle with salsa and serve.Cook potato faster in microwave
In a hurry? Cook the potatoes in the microwave. Pierce with a fork as above, then put in microwave on a paper towel. Microwave on high for 15 minutes (only 8-10 if you are doing just 1 potato), or until you can easily slide a knife through the potato.
Reference: Vegetarian taco style baked potatoes recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 12 times, 1 visits today)