Uncle dean’s macaroni and cheese recipe
Uncle Dean’s Macaroni and Cheese
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This recipe was passed down from my great uncle and has been family favorite for years. This dish has a very unique flavor from an average mac and cheese recipe. It is extremely creamy and cheesy and has a mushroomy flair to it.
Ready in: 55 mins
- 1 cup macaroni
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Colby cheese
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 40 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Boil macaroni until ready. In baking dish mix cream of mushroom soup, mayonnaise, egg and sharp Cheddar cheese together. Add drained macaroni to mixture and top with with Colby cheese.
3. Bake until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Reference: Uncle dean’s macaroni and cheese recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)