Ultimate cheese dip recipe
Ultimate Cheese Dip
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This cheese dip is easily the best that I’ve ever had and being a college student, I’ve had quite a lot. The only reason there are ever leftovers is because this dip is so delicious and filling. I recommend Mission(R) or On The Border(R) chips because this dip is rather thick and you need a durable chip that wont break off too easy!
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 pounds Velveeta(R) cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (this is optional; it will give you a serving or two more and cream it up a bit)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (8 ounce) jar picante sauce (mild or medium to preference)
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel(R) tomatoes with green chiles, drained
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Brown sausage, hamburger, and onion in a large pan and drain.
2. In a large pot on the stove (med-high heat) mix together all the ingredients You can do this in the microwave if you’d like,but I prefer the stove or crockpot. You may want to cut the Velveeta into small pieces and add it gradually to speed up the melting process.
3. Keep stirring until all the cheese is melted and then serve with your favorite Tortilla chips.
Tags: recipe, Ultimate cheese dip recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Ultimate cheese dip recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com