Turkey tenderloin chinese stir fry recipe
Turkey Tenderloin Chinese Stir Fry
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Tasty meat and veggies, cooked quick and covered in a fresh stir fry sauce. The cooking is hot and fast, which makes it fun.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 4 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (20 ounce) package turkey breast tenderloins, thinly sliced
- 5 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh snow peas
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Mix cornstarch, broth, chutney, soy sauce, five-spice powder, and garlic in a bowl.
2. Pour 3 teaspoons sesame oil into a large skillet and set over medium heat. Add turkey and cook for about 6 minutes until thoroughly browned, then transfer to a plate.
3. Pour 2 teaspoons sesame oil into the skillet and add onions and snow peas. Cook for about 3 minutes, then add the cornstarch mixture.
4. When liquids come to a boil, cook for 2 minutes to thicken. Stir turkey back into the skillet and cook for 1 more minute, then serve.
Reference: Turkey tenderloin chinese stir fry recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.