Tropical Salsa recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
- 1 green pepper, medium dice
- 1 red pepper, medium dice or combination of red and yellow
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 small jalapeno – seeded, stemmed and finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon light olive oil (key lime oil is nice if you have some)
- Juice of 1 lime
- Dash of Trinidad hot sauce (optional)
- Dash of mango ketchup (optional)
- 1 banana, medium dice or 1/2 banana and a mixture of mango, pineapple, nectarine, kiwi, or whatever suits your fancy
Mix all except fruit in a bowl ahead of time to marinate. Then add fruit 15 minutes before serving. This recipe complements grilled fish, grilled chicken or grilled pork.
Tags: recipe, Tropical salsa, diy, how to cook, prepare Tropical salsa
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com
(Visited 8 times, 1 visits today)