Torta russa recipe
Torta Russa RecipeThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown. Ingredients
1. Flour (1 1/4c)
2. eggs (3)
3. dry amaretto cookies (7oz)
4. unsalted butter (3/4c)
5. amaretto liquor (1shot)
6. puff pastry for 9 inch pan
7. salt (a pinch)
8. peeled almonds (3/4c)
9. sugar (1c)
Method of preparation
1. Take amaretti and blend it in a food processor and then keep them aside. Then blend the almonds in the processor. Chop the almonds but not turn them into cream. Keep them aside.
2. Now blend the butter and sugar in the food processor until gets creamy and fluffy. Then add eggs in it, one at a time. Now add flour and salt in it. Add almonds and a shot of amaretto and then set the food processor to a low speed.
3. Finally add the amaretto cookies and then mix them. Now roll out the puff pastry and put it in spring form pan. Add the filling. Place the sides on the cake.
4. Bake it in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes at 360 degrees or until the inserted knife into the center comes out clean. When the crust starts to brown then cover it with foil. Cook it before serving.
Reference: Torta russa recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)