Todd’s candy bar salad recipe
Todd’s Candy Bar Salad
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
One of the cooks I work with turned me on to this recipe. It is easy to put together. It has fresh fruit and bite size candy bar pieces. A summer time treat. Buy more candy bars than you need. Your kids will help you with the leftovers.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 4 large Granny Smith apples
- 4 (2 ounce each) Snickers(R) Candy Bars
- 2 (2 ounce each) Butter Finger(R) Candy Bar
- 1/2 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 (small jar) Maraschino cherries, optional
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip(R) Whipped topping, thawed
Prep: 30 mins
1. Peel, core and slice apples. Cut into pies; place in chilled bowl.
2. Coarsely chop candy bars into small pieces. Chop Butter Finger Candy Bar with food chopper. Chop peanuts with food chopper.
3. Add candy, peanuts and pineapple to bowl. Fold in the whipped topping. Top with cherries and serve.
4. Keep in refrigerator before and after you serve.
Reference: Todd’s candy bar salad recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)