Grilled mahi mahi with spicy nectarine salsa recipe
Grilled Mahi Mahi with Spicy Nectarine SalsaThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis recipe for Grilled Mahi Mahi with Spicy Nectarine Salsa is a delightful combination of flavors and textures. The succulent mahi mahi fillets are grilled to perfection, resulting in a smoky and tender fish. The spicy nectarine salsa adds a burst of freshness and tanginess, complementing the fish beautifully. It's a perfect dish for summer gatherings or weeknight dinners when you want to impress your guests or family with a healthy and delicious meal.
Keywords: grilled, mahi mahi, spicy, nectarine salsa, fresh.
Grilled mahi mahi with spicy nectarine salsa recipe details
Heat and sweet–that’s the secret behind this amazing mahi mahi.
Ready in: 23 mins
- 1 nectarine, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon chopped cucumber
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce FISH FILLETS:
- 2 mahi mahi fillets (6 oz. each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Dash salt
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 8 mins
1. Preheat grill to High.
2. Toss nectarine with onion, cucumber, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice, salt, pepper, and hot sauce in a mixing bowl.
3. Coat fish with oil, season with salt, and place on grill. Cover the grill and cook for about 4 minutes on each side, until fish is cooked thoroughly. Top with salsa and serve.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Grilled mahi mahi with spicy nectarine salsa recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 40 times, 1 visit(s) today