Toaster oven zucchini bread recipe
Toaster Oven Zucchini Bread
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
If you’ve got a backyard garden, you know how the zucchini can pile up. Cook down your bounty with this classic zucchini bread recipe for toaster ovens.
Ready in: 55 mins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/8 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 35 mins
1. Preheat toaster oven to 325 degrees F. Spray an 8×8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, then sprinkle with flour and shake off excess.
2. Whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, salt, bakign powder, baking soda, and cinnamon) in a bowl.
3. Combine eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar in a separate bowl. Then gradually add the flour mixture. Add the zucchini and nuts and transfer the batter to the floured baking dish.
4. Bake for about 35 minutes. Cool, then serve.
Reference: Toaster oven zucchini bread recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 170 times, 1 visits today)