Toaster oven big fat chocolate chip cookies recipe
Toaster Oven Big, Fat Chocolate Chip CookiesThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIndulge in the ultimate treat with this irresistible recipe for toaster oven big fat chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are a delightful twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie, but with a twist - they are baked to perfection in a toaster oven! The result is a batch of thick, gooey, and perfectly golden cookies that will satisfy any sweet tooth. With just a few simple ingredients and a toaster oven, you can whip up these delectable treats in no time. Perfect for a quick dessert or a cozy afternoon snack.
Keywords: toaster oven, big fat, chocolate chip cookies, recipe, indulgent
Toaster oven big fat chocolate chip cookies recipe details
Don’t need a big oven to make these big cookies. They’ll come out just as well in your toaster oven.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup toasted nuts
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat toaster oven to 325 degrees and coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine butter, salt, sugars, egg, and egg yolk. Then add flour and baking soda, and stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Form 1-inch to 1 1/2-inch balls of dough and place on baking sheet.
3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Cool, then serve. Tip
Try using granola instead of the nuts, or toasting the nuts before using in the recipe.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Toaster oven big fat chocolate chip cookies recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.