Tiki approved sliders recipe
Tiki-Approved SlidersThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the Tiki approved sliders recipe, a mouthwatering delight that brings a tropical twist to traditional sliders. These delectable mini burgers are infused with flavors of the Pacific islands, combining juicy beef patties with tangy pineapple, zesty teriyaki sauce, and a hint of spice. Perfect for summer gatherings or casual weeknight dinners, these sliders are quick and easy to make, ensuring a crowd-pleasing dish every time. Get ready to transport your taste buds to a tropical paradise with this irresistible recipe!
Keywords: Tiki, sliders, tropical, teriyaki, pineapple
Tiki approved sliders recipe details
These pineapple-flavored ground beef sliders are a good bet for your next Tiki party.
Ready in: 1 hour 30 mins
- 1 (10 ounce) can unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained, juices reserved
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 18 mini buns
- Sliced jalapeno peppers
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, chilling
1. Place 3/4 cup of the pineapple into a mixing bowl (use the rest another time) and season with salt and pepper. Add ground beef and mix, then form into 18 small patties. Divide between two baking dishes.
2. Whisk soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar, garlic, and pepper flakes into another bowl. Add the pineapple juice. Divide this mixture between the baking dishes, cover with plastic wrap, and place baking dishes in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Flip and chill for 30 more minutes.
3. Preheat grill to medium and lightly oil grate. Place patties on the grill and close lid; cook for 8 to 10 minutes, flipping once midway through cooking time, until patties reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
4. Toast buns on the grill, then build sliders with pineapple mixture, jalapeno peppers and patties. Serve.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Tiki approved sliders recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 40 times, 1 visit(s) today