The best ever mushroom meatloaf recipe
The Best Ever Mushroom Meatloaf⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Meatloaf with fresh mushrooms and with gravy…. so good!!!!! Enjoy with your choice of sides.
Ready in: 1 hour 55 mins
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, all minced except for 6
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup fresh onion
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt (seasoning salt or regular)
- 3 packets brown gravy mix
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour 45 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground meat, minced mushrooms, bread crumbs, onion, ketchup, eggs, and salt . Mix well. Spread 1/2 of the mixture into the bottom of a 9×5 inch loaf pan. Arrange 6 whole mushrooms stem down into meat. Top with rest of meat, patting to combine both halves.
3. Bake until cooked through to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), about 1 hour and 45 minutes.
4. Prepare brown gravy mix according to package directions. Serve over meatloaf.
Tags: recipe, The best ever mushroom meatloaf recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare The best ever mushroom meatloaf recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com