Thai inspired coconut rice cream with mango sauce recipe
Thai Inspired Coconut Rice Cream with Mango Sauce
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Ridiculously easy dessert that is basically a throw together of various ingredients. I came up with this on a hunch, and it is now one of my friends’ and family’s favorites.
Ready in: 50 mins
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 4 cups store bought vanilla ice cream
- 1 can coconut milk (not coconut cream)
- 3 large ripe mangoes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Prep: 30 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Allow ice cream to soften for around 15 minutes. Mix with rice and coconut milk and then place in the freezer to re-set.
2. Peel and chop up mango. Place in a blender with the brown sugar. Blend until smooth.
3. Serve on top of the frozen coconut rice-cream.
Tags: recipe, Thai inspired coconut rice cream with mango sauce recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Thai inspired coconut rice cream with mango sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com