Tequila mushroom burgers recipe
Tequila Mushroom BurgersThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
These pampered burgers get a marinade, a mix with egg and bread crumbs, and are finished off on the grill with mushrooms and splash of tequila. It’s like a day at the burger spa.
Ready in: 6 hours 20 mins
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 tablespoons 24 Seasons Spices(R)
- 3 shots tequila
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Extra time: 6 hours, marinating
1. Combine ground beef, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce in a mixing bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours. Take the beef out and drain of excess marinade.
2. Heat grill to medium.
3. Combine beef with egg yolks, bread crumbs, and 24 Seasons spice mix. Don’t mix it too roughly! Form into 6 patties.
4. Put patties on grill. Cook for 5 minutes. Then flip, cover the top of each burger with mushrooms and splash with half a shot of tequila. Continue to grill for five more minutes.
Reference: Tequila mushroom burgers recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)