Tender slow cooker beef brisket recipe
Tender Slow Cooker Beef BrisketThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Tender, delicious brisket the easy way: pitched into your slow cooker with a bunch of tasty spices. Set it to work when you go to work, or overnight.
Ready in: 8 hours 15 mins
- 1 (4 pound) fresh beef brisket, cut into 3 pieces
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 of a large onion, chopped (about 2/3 of a cup)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 8 hours
1. Place brisket into a 6-quart slow cooker. Stir remaining ingredients together in a mixing bowl, then pour into slow cooker. Cover.
2. Cook on low for 8 to 9 hours. Slice thinly and serve with pan juices, thickened into gravy if desired.
Reference: Tender slow cooker beef brisket recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)