Ten dollar turkey sandwiches recipe
Ten Dollar Turkey SandwichesThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a delicious and budget-friendly sandwich recipe? Look no further than the Ten Dollar Turkey Sandwiches! This recipe is perfect for those who want to enjoy a hearty and flavorful meal without breaking the bank. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a scrumptious turkey sandwich that is sure to satisfy your taste buds. Whether you're preparing a quick lunch or a satisfying dinner, these sandwiches are a crowd-pleaser. So, get ready to indulge in a tasty and affordable treat with this Ten Dollar Turkey Sandwiches recipe!
Keywords: budget-friendly, delicious, turkey sandwich, affordable, flavorful
Ten dollar turkey sandwiches recipe details
That’s what you’d pay in a restaurant, anyway, for these classic turkey sandwiches covered with sweet caramelized onions and blue cheese.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider
- 6 hoagie rolls, split
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 pear, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 pound deli sliced roast turkey
- 1/4 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 6 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Pour oil into a skillet and set over medium heat. Add onion and 1 teaspoon brown sugar; cook, stirring, for about 10 minutes until onions are well-browned. Season with salt and cayenne pepper.
2. In a small bowl, whisk mustard with apple cider and 3 teaspoons brown sugar. Coat buns with the mixture, then top with lettuce, pear, turkey, basil, cheese, and onions. Set bun tops on the sandwiches.
3. Cut in half and serve.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Ten dollar turkey sandwiches recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 30 times, 1 visit(s) today