Tasty hot spinach and artichoke dip recipe
Tasty Hot Spinach and Artichoke DipThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis tasty hot spinach and artichoke dip recipe is a crowd-pleasing appetizer that is perfect for any gathering. Made with a creamy blend of spinach, artichoke hearts, and melted cheese, this dip is irresistibly delicious. It can be served with tortilla chips, crackers, or sliced baguette, making it a versatile and satisfying dish. The combination of flavors and textures creates a mouthwatering experience that will have everyone coming back for more.
Keywords: spinach, artichoke, dip, appetizer, creamy.
Tasty hot spinach and artichoke dip recipe details
This tasty appetizer is perfect for parties or just for small get togethers. Try with bread or tortilla chips.
Ready in: 40 mins
IngredientsMakes: 3 cups
- 1(8 ounce) package whipped cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1( 14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed, drained and chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 25 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly butter a small baking dish.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream, cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, mozzarella cheese, and garlic. Gingerly stir in artichoke hearts and spinach. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Evenly spread mixture in to baking dish. Bake in preheated oven 25 minutes(middle rack), until bubbly and lightly tan.
4. Put dip in small crock pot to keep dip hot, refill as needed. Enjoy!
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Tasty hot spinach and artichoke dip recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 40 times, 1 visit(s) today