Taco squares recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup white onion, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 3 cups shredded cheese(any kind)
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cook ground beef and onions.
3. Line 13×9 pan with crescent rolls(1 can on bottom).
4. Mix tomato sauce with meat.
5. Pour over bottom layer of crescent rolls.
6. Sprinkle cheese on top of meat.
7. Put second can of crescent rolls on top.
8. Bake for 15-20 min or until golden brown on top.
Reference: Taco squares recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.