T bone steak with lemon recipe
T-Bone Steak with Lemon
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Let your T-bone steak be the star with this simple recipe.
Ready in: 15 mins
Makes: 1 steak
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 T-bone steak
- Lemon wedges
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Salt and pepper the T-bone steak on both sides.
2. Heat your gas or charcoal grill to high (Here’s how to tell if it’s high: Hold your hand about four inches above the cooking surface. After 2 to 3 seconds, the heat will force you to pull your hand away.)
3. Oil the grill grate, using an oiled rag.
4. Place the steak on the grill. Use these cooking times to cook your steak to medium: 2 to 3 minutes per side for a 1/2 inch thick steak, 4 to 6 minutes per side for a 1 inch thick steak, 6 to 9 minutes per side for a 1 1/2 to 2 inch thick steak.
5. Take the steak off the grill. Let it rest 2 to 3 minutes to allow the juices to reabsorb into the steak. Squeeze lemon wedges over the steak and serve.
Reference: T bone steak with lemon recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.