Sweet lemon pepper rub recipe
Sweet Lemon Pepper Rub
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A simple rub features brown sugar for sweetness. Good on fish, chicken and steak.
Ready in: 5 mins
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Prep: 5 mins
1. Combine sugar, salt, lemon-pepper, and garlic powder in a small bowl. Use to season meats and vegetables before grilling.
Reference: Sweet lemon pepper rub recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)